Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Natural acne care

« ...The main remedy that I have used in the past, and still use occasionally to this day, is this use of lemon juice and rose water. These two ingredients are the reason why I don't have severe acne anymore. What I do with these natural home-made remedies is quite simple. I mix the two together, 50/50. I apply the solution to my face using a cotton ball, leave on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water, I did this every day for two months and my acne was gone! I still use it today because I never want to be ridiculed with the embarrassing skin condition that is acne....
...Acne is a pain to deal with, literally. If you have been suffering from acne over the years, you will know that it can be stubborn, making it tough to cure. With all the creams, prescriptions, washes, and other acne products, I've probably tried about everything you can think of. The harsh chemicals that were in the products I used often made my face worse and increased the amount of acne I had. I was tired of dealing with acne problems daily....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...To sum up, it is generally accepted and documented that adult acne is a very common skin disorder in adults, it affects 25 per cent of men and 50 percent of women. Furthermore, it haven been proven the direct relation between hormonal imbalances and acne. Nevertheless, there are treatments available for this disease, and you should visit your doctor for advise....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: zinc supplement acne foundation, rate acne products, azelaic acid in the management of comedonal acne

No comments: