Thursday, October 2, 2008

How to wash acne face

« ...Although they don't look as awful as pimples, whiteheads can affect your appearance just the same - the reason why most people hate them....
...Adolescent years are among the worst years that anyone would ever go through in his or her life. But for the grown woman getting over adolescent may not have been as clear cut as she would have liked. Why do I say such a thing? Because I have often noticed many grown women who still have to deal with damaged acne scarred skin, especially facial acne scars, way past the adolescent age. I myself am one of those women. For even years after I had grown out of puberty I was still reeling from the lack of self confidence inflicted by years of acne prone skin and even worse acne scars. That is why I have looked long and hard to find the right makeup routine for myself that would at least cover these up when I step out for that casual lunch or glamorous dinner....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...So the big question is if your diet and what you consume can have an impact on your acne. The answer to this question is definitely! Even though many modern doctors will refute this saying that acne is caused by sebaceous glands and stuff like that it does cause acne! What causes those things that the doctors say causes the acne? That's like saying that tires cause skid marks. They do but what causes the tires to cause the skid marks?...»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: pregnancy and acne, acne scar removal pictures, how does facials help to treat acne

No comments: