Monday, August 4, 2008

Exposed acne treatment complaints and natural quick solution to acne

Do you suffer from the skin disorder that is acne. Yeah I used to as well, I know how embarrassing it is to walk into a pizza place, and get asked by the manager "can I have my pizza back?" It's hell. When I had had acne I would search the Internet high and low for natural treatments that would cure my acne overnight so i could achieve the clear skin that I always desired. This is why after curing my acne by myself with the natural cures that I found, I have decided to tell you what the best treatments are for acne.
Yes, benzoyl peroxide is probably the best medication for acne. But it does carry some side effects such as increased skin sensitivity to irritation and severe rashes. If you have sensitive skin, it just does not make any sense for you. So how do we deal with this situation? We find a better alternative. I bet most of you have heard of tea tree oil if you have researched some information on acne. Yes, tea tree oil is a good, if not better, alternative to benzoyl peroxide. It effectively kills the acne causing bacterias while being gentle enough for your skin to not cause any irritation. So, if you are using benzoyl peroxide, you might want to switch to tea tree oil.
Temporary scars are a possibility as well - they usually take anywhere from six months to three years to fully heal and fade away. This is roughly the same amount of time that is necessary for the removal of "pseudo scars" known as macules. These are the flat reddish spots that often remain after acne inflammation goes down.
forgeeeablefrek.blogspot.com
tags: tips on how to treat acne, sublimed sulfur acne cream, salicyclic acid acne

No comments: